A basic description of the UESP map can be found below. See UESP:Map Help on our wiki for more detailed help.
- Pan - Use the arrow control in the upper right or "drag" the map using the mouse.
- Zoom - Use the zoom control in the upper right or the mouse scroll wheel.
- Center - Double-click a map location to center it on that location.
- Reset - Use the Reset Map link at the top of the page or perform a manual page reload.
- Cell Grid - Click the "Show cell Grid" option at the top of the page to show and hide the cell grid and labels.
- Use the input box in the upper-left corner to search for specific locations. Enter search text in the input area and press Enter or click on the icon.
Click the "Show Search Results" below the search input box to display a list of
search results. Reset the search results by clicking the icon on the right of the search input or perform a search of an empty string.
- Use the "Link to Current Map" at the top of the page to obtain a permanent link to the currently displayed map.
- On the Skyrim map you can use the Cell Resource drop-down list on the top menu bar to display color-coded cells
representing the amount of that resource in the cell.
Need More Help?
- See UESP:Map Help on our wiki for more detailed help or
ask a specific question regarding the map.